Free Initial Concept Design
This complimentary option is right for you if…
- You’re confident with your layout & design elements and are looking for a quick visual of 1-2 rooms to make sure it all fits.
- You have no layout in mind and are looking for a basic layout idea from an experienced designer as well as a general quote to see if we are within your budget.
Here’s what you do:
- Understand that this option is a quick general concept, not an interactive design service (if this stops you in your tracks – please check out our Premium Design Service instead). It is imperative that you understand this option is really meant to help you get a quote to determine how our cabinetry prices out for a given layout.
- Fill out the request form and provide the required dimensions.
- Wait 3-5 business days to receive your design and quote.
Here’s what we do:
- One of our designers creates an Initial Concept Design with standard appliance openings based on the info you provided with your form. This will consist of a top-down floor plan without cabinet codes, plus a few 3D renderings of the room.
- Your sales rep will create a quote from this design and email you the quote while setting up a time you both can review the design on a screen share (we don’t send drawing files as our experience is that these just get sent to other Conestoga resellers who do not offer design services. We feel this is unfair to our designers and sales reps). He/she will answer any questions you may have and can fine-tune pricing and cabinet details with you directly.
- If needed, you get one free revision with your Initial Concept design. Your sales rep can continue working on the quote process with you.
- If you feel the product meets your budget expectations, but you or your sales rep feel you may need more assistance to prepare a complete/detailed design for purposes of ordering, your sales rep may steer you to our Premium Design Service.
Start your Initial Concept Plan Now!
Here is an example of an Initial Concept Design…