We are experiencing extended lead times and moving ship dates. Please know that we are communicating changes as soon and as often as possible.
FINISHED & UNFINISHED CABINETS: 8-12 weeks to ship
CABINET DOORS, UNFINISHED & FINISHED: 8-12 weeks to ship
ACCESSORIES/MOLDINGS, FINISHED: 8-12 weeks to ship depending on if item is stocked or build to order.
Please be aware that additional options or complex door styles may delay your order by a few days. We will acknowledge your ship date to you after order processing is complete so that you can plan your delivery and your project.
General Lead-time Information
- Only complete orders will be scheduled for production.
- Lead-times are based on normal business days, which excludes weekends, company holidays and non-workdays due to acts of nature. Lead-times do not include transportation time.
- Lead-time information contained in this manual is only a guideline. Lead-times are not guaranteed, and can vary according to incoming order volume, material availability, capacity restraints, labor requirements and other factors.
- During the order entry process, each order is scheduled and committed to a production schedule. This process is completed at the end of each day and, assuming no problems are encountered, an estimated ship date is assigned to the order.
- Lead-time scheduling may be delayed if order placement problems are encountered. Orders with questions will not be scheduled for production until all questions have been answered by the customer.
- All orders processed paid for and placed by 9:00 a.m.(EST) on a workday will have the lead-time dating begin that day. Orders received after 9:00 a.m.(EST) will have the lead-time begin the following day.
- Lead-time scheduling for orders of exceptional quantity or complexity may be delayed.
- Expedite program is designed to aid customers in emergency situations where product is needed to complete a job. The expedite program is based on available capacity and established expedite ceilings.
- Expedites generally ship in 5-7 days unfinished and 10-12 days finished with a 35% upcharge.
- There is a six piece limit on all Cabinet Systems expedite orders.
- All expedite orders go into production the day after the order is received, assuming that no order placement problems are encountered.
- All expedite upcharges are calculated on a “percentage of the order” basis.
- Every item on an expedited purchase order will be subject to the upcharge. To expedite only a few items, separate those items onto a different order.
- Expedite charges are based on the net amount of all products ordered before shipping, special handling and any taxes are applied.
Replacement Programs Lead-time
- Products erroneously produced by us will be replaced with no expedite upcharges.
- Products damaged or erroneously ordered by the customer will be replaced as an expedite with no upcharges if possible. Replacement orders must contain products that the customer previously ordered. There is a six piece limit.