The showroom allows you an opportunity to do the following:
- See a full painted inset kitchen display, a Walnut wet bar display, and a media center.
- Review over 50 different door designs.
- Review all molding profiles.
- Review and select colors from hundreds of available options.
- Watch an actual cabinet assembly demonstration.
- Meet a sales rep and other members of the Cabinet Joint team.
While we are happy to meet clients, it only makes sense for us to schedule an appointment if the following apply:
- Since the showroom is not staffed (it is by appointment only), your project really needs to be of a size that warrants the appointment and travel/time for both you and the sales rep. We generally ask that the showroom be used for kitchen projects, not small vanity projects, etc. In those cases, just ordering a sample block or door is generally sufficient.
- You have already submitted and received from us at least a preliminary quote for your project and are somewhat certain you will be moving forward with Conestoga product through Cabinet Joint. Meeting before this step has taken place can be a waste of time for you because you would not yet be certain that the product even meets your required price point and obviously, it is unfair to us if your intent is to purchase your cabinets elsewhere.
- You have placed an order for a sample door/block, retained the services of our designer, or paid a $60 showroom visit fee.
Like you, we are quite busy, so we want to be sure we are maximizing the showroom’s value to both you and Cabinet Joint. Ensuring that at least one of the above three things applies gives both you and us the peace of mind that you are serious in your desires to proceed with us.
If you would like to meet with us, just complete the form below and we will get back to you!
Showroom RequestIf you would like us to meet with you in our showroom in or near Harrisburg PA, just complete this form and we will get back to you to schedule a convenient time!