Order with your RTA cabinets or get only the doors for your cabinet refacing project. Our huge selection of cabinet door styles will help make your cabinetry project a true masterpiece!
- When ordering RTA custom cabinets from us, your door and drawer front sizes/quantities are automatically determined based on your cabinet list. You can select from any of our available door styles/profiles to create just the right look on your new cabinets!
- When ordering custom sized doors for your own cabinets, we simply need a list of the door/drawer front sizes and quantities. Doors and drawer fronts are available in any quantity and any size to within 1/16″.
- A huge selection of wood species to choose from including Quarter Sawn Oak, Walnut, Red Birch and even rustic knotty woods. MDF doors are also available, and are great for high humidity locations or for painted cabinets.
- Hundreds of designs to choose from: Traditional raised panel, Shaker, Art& Crafts, mitered and more. If we don’t have the door design you are looking for, no one will!
- Dozens of options for your doors such as mullions, grooved panels, customizable edge/bead/panel profiles, hinge boring and more.
- Available unfinished or finished in one of our many stains or paints. We even offer high end finishing options such as glazing, antiquing, distressing and more!
- Doors are shipped straight to your home or business in just a few weeks.
Remember, we also offer accessories for your kitchen such as drawer boxes, interior storage items, moldings, carvings and more, all finished to match your new doors. So don’t stop with just the doors! Completely change the way your kitchen operates by transforming it with products from Conestoga Wood Specialties, the leader in cabinet quality and innovation for over 50 years.