New Door and Drawer Front Styles & Options!
Conestoga’s recent Winter release included a few beautiful new door designs as well as several very pretty framing beads to dress up a standard mortise and tenon door. Here is what the new release included:
Radcliffe Door Design
- Recessed plywood panel applied moulding door and matching drawer front
- Square applied moulding provides a transitional Shaker look
- 1⁄4” plywood center panel with the applied moulding glued directly onto the panel
- 2-5/16” framing
- Small square step on edge
- Eligible species include Cherry, Hard Maple, Paint Grade Hard Maple, Red Oak, White Oak, Quarter Sawn Red Oak and Quarter Sawn White Oak
- Mortise & Tenon construction
- Featuring the F-322 framing bead, previously available only through Special Designs with a $12.97 per piece upcharge
- 2-3/4” framing width
- Solid center panel with all published 3⁄4” raises available
New Framing Beads:
Conestoga has offered 3 new framing beads (the profile on the door frame where it meets the panel). Previously, they only had 4 options, but this takes the published offering to 7. The F1223 is a particularly interesting one which we were getting a lot of requests for. It was an unpublished offering and carried a $2 per door/drawer upcharge, but with its addition in the offering, it is now a standard framing bead and available at no extra charge.
|F1223 Framing Bead||F877 Framing Bead||F007 Framing Bead|