The Showroom allows you an opportunity to do the following:
- See cabinet door designs
- Review all molding profiles
- Review and select colors from hundreds of available options
- Watch an actual cabinet assembly demonstration
- Meet your sales rep and other members of the team, including our certified assembler and installer, should you choose to outsource either or both of those activities rather than doing yourself
While we are happy to meet clients, it only makes sense for us to schedule an appointment if the following apply:
- Your prospective order is for at least 10 cabinets or more. Obviously, it would not make financial sense for us to tow the trailer out, set it up, etc for smaller orders. There is significant expense associated to do so, so we hope you understand our inability service smaller jobs with the showroom.
- You have already submitted and received from us at least a preliminary quote for your project and are somewhat certain you will be moving forward with Conestoga product. Meeting before this step has taken place can be a waste of time for you because you are not even yet certain that the product meets your required price point.
- You have placed an order for a sample door/block, retained the services of our designer, or paid a $60 showroom visit fee. The trailer costs a lot of money and time to hook up, drive to site, set up, tear down and bring it back to storage, so of course we want to be sure we are not doing all of this merely for ‘tire kicking’ purposes and are maximizing the showroom’s value to both you and Cabinet Joint. Ensuring that at least one of these three things has taken place gives us peace of mind that you are serious in your desires to make use of Conestoga product in your project.
If you would like to meet with us, just complete the form below and we will get back to you!