Hinge Boring – Pattern “C” for Frameless Cabinets
- Ideal for frameless cabinet manufacturers; locates hinge cup at 3-3/4″ (94.5mm) in from the edge of the door.
- Boring consists of a 35mm diameter hole, 13.5mm deep with a 5mm tab dimension from the edge of the door.
- Insert holes are 8mm in diameter, 11.9mm deep, located 9.5mm from the center of the 35mm bore to the center of the 8mm insert bore.
- Specify with or without insert holes.
- Doors 9″– 42″ long receive two bores.
- Doors 42-1/16″ – 72″ receive three bores with the third entered on the height of the door.
- Doors 72-1/16″ and longer receive four bores with center holes set 25″ in from each end.
- Boring available on the following edge profiles only: B-2, CFP-2, H-2, L-034, L-059, L-149, L-281, L-297, L-803, LC-2, LC-Inset, Machine Edge, PRS-2 and V-2. Not available with rabbeted or partial inset edge profiles.
- • Concealed hinge boring is available on inset/prefit doors with the following edge profiles: L-253, L-686, Machine Edge, L-947, L-967, L-304 and L-996.
Pattern “C” accommodates the following hinge models:
- Blum: 107, 120, 120+, 170, Diagonal 20, 30, 37, 45, Angle 25 and Clip Top Series
- Grass: Tech, 300 and 3000 Series
- Salice: 200 Series (use 2mm mounting plate)
- Ferrari: H91/C90 Series (for 5/8″ overlay use 6.0mm mounting plate, for 3/4″ overlay use 4.5mm mounting plate)