Skip to content
- The cross grain and Edge Profile sanding options are available on unfinished doors and drawer fronts.
- Cross grain removal takes out the sanding scratches from a door’s top and bottom rail left as a result of the wide belt sander.
- Edge Profile sanding prepares edge profiles by removing cutter marks and roughness from edge profile.
- Please note, even with cross grain removal, doors are not finish-room ready. To prepare for finishing, we recommend a light hand sanding in addition to cross grain removal.
- This option is automatically included at no charge on prefinished products.