- Cutting boards are available in all species.
- Cutting boards are 3/4″ thick; one-piece slab designs also available in 1″ thick.
- All cutting boards have a routed drip groove into the face of the board to collect liquids.
- No oils or finishing treatments will be applied by Conestoga.
- Hand pull option on back of cutting board is available
- Minimum size for all styles is 10″ x 10″, maximum size is 18″ x 22″.
- All designs include 3/4″ radius corners and 3/32″ radius edges.
- Three-piece designs are made using 2-5/16″
- wide rails on face (horizontal grain) with pinless construction.
CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CUTTING BOARDS
- Treat wood with butcher block oil or mineral oil only.
- To clean, wipe with a mixture of warm water and a mild dish detergent. Never submerge cutting boards in water or place in dishwasher.