- Rout prepares a standard drawer box to accept a sliding lid.
- Lid not included. We recommend a piece of 1/4″ plywood be ordered cut to size or that the customer procure a piece of plexiglass from local hardware store. A finger hole can be drilled in the lid or the customer can use a low profile knob or pull
- Lid automatically closes when the drawer shuts
- Lid should be sized based on inset or overlay cabinetry. Use 22-1/8″ deep lid for overlay cabinets and 22-3/4″ for inset cabinet. The lid will strike the back of the cabinet and push the lid closed as the drawer is closed.
- Designed for 1/8″ or 1/4″ thick lids
- 9/32″ deep groove on sides only
- 1/8″ rout is 5/32″ wide
- 1/4″ rout is 9/32″ wide
- Minimum box height 4″Rout